Friday, November 11, 2011

HOW VALUABLE WOULD IT BE TO HAVE THE TOOLS TO HELP SOMEONE IMPROVE THEIR CREDIT?

These are exactly what I have now at my disposal. I have been doing mortgages for over 20 years, long before there were credit scores. I have been able to read and understand credit reports for 25 years, yet some of the mysteries of the credit score algorithm still confounds most people, including me. I have recently changed the credit reporting agency in which to order credit reports. I met a very dynamic individual who has a wealth of knowledge regarding specifics on credit scores. He has taught me how to find out exactly how much and how soon a person's credit score will go down or up based on what they pay, how they pay, and how much a borrower pays. The credit agency offers an upgraded software to the borrowers that allows us to evaluate the best course of action for them, instruct them on specific remedies for their credit in order to improve their scores quickly. Why should they payoff a collection account if it is going to bring their score down? Why open a new credit card if it isn't going to help them for 7 months? Why close their open zero balance credit cards if the scores are only going to go down? These questions will be answered at my Free Credit Score Seminar held at the Best Western Hotel at Routes 512 and 22 in Bethlehem, Pa on Thursday November 17th from 9:30AM to 10:30AM EST. Please RSVP to pat.wagner@abacusmort.com

Andy Williams
President
Abacus Regional Mortgage
484 695 5972
NMLS # 118317
Co. ID # 113984

No comments:

Post a Comment